Terms & Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Lucas John Foundation, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FTC GUIDE LINES CONCERNING USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
TESTIMONIALS APPEARING ON THIS SITE ARE ACTUALLY RECEIVED VIA TEXT, AUDIO OR VIDEO SUBMISSION. THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES, REFLECTING REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES OF THOSE WHO HAVE USED OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER. HOWEVER, THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL RESULTS AND RESULTS DO VARY. WE DO NOT CLAIM THAT THEY ARE TYPICAL RESULTS THAT CONSUMERS WILL GENERALLY ACHIEVE. THE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF THOSE WHO WILL USE OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.
THE TESTIMONIALS DISPLAYED (TEXT, AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO) ARE GIVEN VERBATIM EXCEPT FOR CORRECTION OF GRAMMATICAL OR TYPING ERRORS. SOME HAVE BEEN SHORTENED. IN OTHER WORDS, NOT THE WHOLE MESSAGE RECEIVED BY THE TESTIMONIAL WRITER IS DISPLAYED, WHEN IT SEEMED LENGTHY OR NOT THE WHOLE TESTIMONIAL SEEMED RELEVANT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
LUCAS JOHN FOUNDATION, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE OPINIONS OR COMMENTS POSTED TO OUR SITE. LUCAS JOHN FOUNDATION, INC. IS NOT A FORUM FOR TESTIMONIALS, HOWEVER, PROVIDES TESTIMONIALS AS A MEANS FOR CUSTOMERS TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH ONE ANOTHER. TO PREVENT AGAINST ABUSE, ALL TESTIMONIALS APPEAR AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY MANAGEMENT OF LUCAS JOHN FOUNDATION, INC. LUCAS JOHN FOUNDATION, INC. DOES NOT SHARE THE OPINIONS, VIEWS OR COMMENTARY OF ANY TESTIMONIALS ON THIS SITE, AND ARE STRICTLY THE VIEWS OF THE REVIEWER.
ADDITIONALLY, THESE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT INTENDED TO MAKE CLAIMS THAT THESE PRODUCTS CAN BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, MITIGATE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THESE CLAIMS HAVE NOT BEEN CLINICALLY PROVEN OR EVALUATED BY THE FDA.