Lucas John Foundation is a nonprofit organization. Lucas John Culp was born in 2018 and medically diagnosed with a very rare genetic condition, Non-ketotic hyperglycinemia (NKH). Our focus is to help families regroup and find viable medical solutions with conventional and alternative therapies while providing financial and emotional support.
Our passion is to provide support for families encountering unimaginable medical issues. When faced with health challenges we look for solutions that can help with access to research, alternative treatments, technology and social support.
- Postpartum care kits for moms during NICU stay
- Easy slip-on robes for mother’s for skin-to-skin
- Lunch sacks for grab-n-go during NICU stay
- Research funding for RARE diseases
- Research funding for gene therapy for NKH
- Create a fund for free DNA testing for parents and family members
- Create a fund for express labs for families
- Create a budget for scholarships for cold laser and other alternative therapies
- Funding for newborn movement assessment subscriptions
Lucas John Foundation is registered with the IRS as 501(c)3 (ID: 83-3683882) tax-exempt status. AZ Nonprofit corporation established, January 19, 2019.