BRINGING LIGHT DURING THE DARKEST DAYS FOR FAMILIES IN THE NICU
WHAT WE DO
Providing educational resources, and emotional support for families in NICU.
Investing in research for all NICU children, rare diseases, and Gene therapy.
Providing timely support for families in the NICU and offering ongoing resources.
Offering funding resources for families to help with the expenses of therapy.
Your Support Makes a Difference
- Lucas lunch sacks for grab-n-go during NICU stay
- Postpartum care kits for moms during NICU stay
- Easy slip-on robes for mother’s for skin-to-skin
- Massage, hair cuts, and other personal care
- A restore room built to help families relax and rejuvenate
- Valet parking for NICU parents
- Better chairs and sleeping arrangements for parents
- Key Fob entrance for NICU parents 24/7
- Research funding for RARE diseases
- Free DNA testing for parents and family members
- Scholarships for cold laser therapy
- Funding for newborn movement assessment
As a non-profit, we rely on donations to fund and offer support to improve the quality of life for families in the NICU and children with RARE diseases. Lucas John Foundation is registered with the IRS as 501(c)3 (ID: 83-3683882) tax-exempt status.
AZ Nonprofit corporation established, January 19, 2019.
Why a Gazelle?
Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hunter’s hand. Proverbs 6:5
The gazelle has the ability to escape its predator by sheer speed and determination with a fighting spirit to never give up! It’s why we chose this animal to be our foundation character. We want you to fight for your baby no matter what you are told from the medical doctors.
PROGRESS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT